Words That Empower, Words that Wound with Chick Moorman
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 – 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
FREE seminar featuring the author of several highly acclaimed books for teacher and parents, Chick Moorman.
Join other interested parents for an evening of eye-opening and delightful stories by Chick Moorman. He will take typical daily situations and problems that parents face and present usable communication strategies that work.
- Learn how to build self-esteem and to encourage responsibility.
- Discover the 10 best and worst things to say to children.
- Improve communication skills.
- Hear suggestions for speaking in ways that reduce family conflict while building trust and caring among family members.
- Explore how parents talk to their children and the underlying “silent messages” that accompany their actual words.