This is how all the events come together.
Committees are the cornerstones of how parents can get involved. Each committee has a chairperson (or co-chairs). The groups of volunteers work together to plan their activity or event and report back to the board by communicating with the MMA Vice-President for Committees.
In addition to taking pleasure in planning and executing a fun and/or educational activity, this is a great way to meet other families at the school.
A few things to remember:
- It doesn’t matter if you can volunteer one hour or a hundred hours.
- Everyone on the team are volunteers too.
- You don’t have to have been involved with an event previously to volunteer.
- Some committees are more popular than others, but they all need help.
- If you have an idea for a committee, please share.